RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control Description
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities. It is entirely authored in C# 2.0 and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- All ASP.NET 2.0 advantages. 100% AJAX
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000, 2005 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET 9.0
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to Create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Drag-n-drop support (all browsers)
- time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the Grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive Drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP Slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control 2.45.0
Release notes are not available currently.
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control Requirements
No additional system requirements.